IIT-Dharwad style and branding guidelines [DRAFT]
This repo has no official standing. The developers assume no responsibility for your use of any of the material here. The material here is ONLY for the use of employees of IIT Dharwad. The material here should be understood to a draft version ONLY.
###About: This repo contains style and branding guides for IIT-Dharwad, including colors, typography, themes, templates, graphics and more.
####Powerpoint: Powerpoint title slide (light background):
Powerpoint title slide (light background):
Powerpoint content slide (one pane):
Powerpoint title slide (two panes):
####Logos and Icons: Full Color, light background:
Web and Alternative layouts:
###Contents This repo attempts to provide a complete guide to consistent branding, themes and styles across a variety of print and digital media developed at IIT-Dharwad.
1. Colors, Logos, Typography and Graphics
All fonts used herein are free and open source fonts from the Google Font Library.
All required TTF font files are included in the
- Style Guide: ColourAndStyle.pdf is a draft guide for colors, typograpgy and logos, showing a variety of layouts and formats and a few letterhead mockups.
- SVG Source
The coresponding SVG source file for the Style Guide is
ColourAndStyle.svgand should be edited with inkscape. Before use:
- Ensure that all required fonts are installed.
- Enable inkscape's missing fonts warning under 'Edit → Preferences...', expand the 'Tools' section, click on 'Text' and then enable "Show font substitution warning dialog."
- Open the SVG file and make sure no fonts are missing.
Upon opening the inkscape file, view the entire drawing (
View > Zoom > Drawing)
The SVG file is organised in layers which are locked by default. To view and unlock the layers, use
Layers > Layers... or Ctrl + Shift + L
Layers with prefix
PPT_ contain graphics used in the Powerpoint Template.
2. Presentation Template
This material solely for use within IIT Dharwad by its employees. This this repository should not be shared publicly unless under official direction. The logos and graphics within the templates / themes/ artwork are owned by the respective organisations. See the accompanying License.md file.